Search in Shop
How To Order
- 1. Select the goods you require and click ‘Add to Cart’;
- 2. A small window may pop up letting you know that a product was added
to the cart (if a small window does not pop up, it will go straight your
cart). In this window, select 'Show Cart' to open up your
shopping basket cart. If you wish to continue shopping, click on
'Continue Shopping' to continue shopping for other goods. If you do not click on
anything on this popup window, you can open up your cart by clicking on the cart
the top right hand side of every page on the website. Next to the cart
icon, you will see how many items you have stored in your shopping basket.
- 3. In your Cart, review your goods making sure all specifications fit your
requirements. Here you can update the quantity of goods you wish to purchase (the default will be one (1) unit),
unless you selected more than one (1) beforehand in the required catalogue list.
If satisfied, then click on 'Checkout';
- 4. If you are a new user you, you have three (3) options to purchase
goods. (a): Click on the 'Bill To' link under, 'Add/Edit billing address
information' to enter relevant details, such as your billing address and how
you would like to check out, either as a registered member or checkout as a
guest. (b): Clicking on the 'Check Out Now' button to see the screen above
to enter account details. (c):
If you checking out as a guest, you still need to fill in the rest of the required details on this form and you won't be a registered member if you wish to purchase more goods in the future. If you register your details, we would have all your information available to you the next time you purchase more goods at a later date.
If you already have an account, all you need to do is enter your 'username' and 'password' and you details will already be filled in for you. There are two (2) ways to register an account: (a): either by clicking on the 'Become a member' link on the top right hand side of every page and filling the required details or (b): by registering at the time of purchase as described above. If registering an account, you must keep your username and password confidential as they allow access to your account. If you are a returning customer (account already set up), you will only need to enter your username and password.
- 5. Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the shipping confirmation page where you may enter coupon codes, select and vary billing/shipping addresses
(if applicable). At this point you have another chance to update quantities
of your selected goods;
- 6. The next screen allows you to set the type of shipping method, if
applicable (see "Shipping
& Delivery"). You can select shipment method on the previous
screen or continue to the next step once you click on the 'Check Out Now'
button to select shipment method. Once satisfied, click on the 'Save' button
or 'Cancel' button;
- 7. You will then proceed to the secure payment page where you may select the payment type and complete your order. At this point you have a last option to update quantities of your chosen
goods. You can select payment method on the same screen or continue to the
next step once you click on the 'Check Out Now' button to select payment
method. Once satisfied, click on the 'Save' button or else click on the 'Cancel' button
to adjust payment option;
- 8. Once shipment and payment methods have been selected, (if applicable as some purchases automatically select shipment and payment methods), a confirmation page is created for you to preview before payment is processed, i.e. goods, quantities, etc. Following submission of your order (clicking on the 'Confirm Order' button) we will send you an automated order acknowledgement to the email address provided. If paying through PayPal, an email confirmation will only be sent once payment is made. If using the 'Purchase Order' payment method, an email will automatically be sent to you as confirmation. Payment must be made as set out in our Terms & Conditions;
By placing an order through our website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Any Questions?If you have any other questions about how to place an order, please contact Customer Services directly.