- Select the products you require by clicking the ‘Add to Cart’ button. You also have the option to select the amount of quantities here;
- A small window may pop up letting you know that a product was added to your cart (if a small window does not pop up, it will go straight your cart). In this window, select 'Show Cart' to open up your shopping cart. If you wish to continue shopping, click on 'Continue Shopping' to continue shopping for other products. If you do not click on anything on this popup window, you can open up your shopping cart by clicking on the cart icon on the top right hand side of every page on the website. Next to the cart icon, you will see how many products you have stored in your shopping cart.
- In your Shopping Cart, you can review your products making sure all specifications fit your requirements. Here you can update the quantity of products you wish to purchase (the default will be one (1) item), unless you selected more than one (1) beforehand in the required catalogue list. If satisfied, then click on 'Checkout';
- If you are a new user you, you have to register an account to proceed with the purchase. There are three (3) ways to register to purchase products. (1): Click on the 'Add/Edit billing address information' to enter relevant details, such as your billing address and how you would like to checkout, either as a registered member or checkout as a guest. (2): Clicking on the 'Check Out Now' button to see the screen above to enter account details. (3): Clicking on the 'Register' button on the main menu and then enter your relevant details.
If you checking out as a guest, you still need to fill in the rest of the required details on this form and you won't be a registered member if you wish to purchase more products in the future. If you register your details, we would have all your information securely available to you the next time you purchase more products at a later date.
If you already have an account, all you need to do is enter your 'username' and 'password' and you details will already be filled in for you as they were aleady securly stored on our database. There are two (2) ways to register an account: (a): either by clicking on the 'Register' link on the main menu of every page and filling the required details or (b): by registering at the time of purchase as described above. If registering an account, you must keep your username and password confidential as they allow access to your account. If you are a returning customer (account already set up), you will only need to enter your username and password and the details you already registered from the beginning will pop up. This allows for a quick and convenient purchase.
- Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the shipping confirmation page where you may enter coupon codes, select and vary billing/shipping addresses (if applicable). At this point you have another chance to update quantities of your selected products;
- The next screen allows you to set the type of shipping method, if applicable (see "Shipping & Delivery"). You can select shipment method on the shopping cart to select shipment method. Once satisfied, click on the 'Save' button;
- At the moment PayPal is the only payment method as it is secure and quick to purcchase products from. By default this should enabled. If you do not have a PayPal account, then you can still purchase products on PayPal by using your preferred credit card details;
- Once shipment and payment methods have been selected, (if applicable as some purchases automatically select shipment and payment methods), a confirmation page is created for you to preview before payment is processed, i.e. products, quantities, etc. Following submission of your order (clicking on the 'Confirm Order' button) we will send you an automated order acknowledgement to the email address provided. If paying through PayPal, an email confirmation will only be sent once payment is made. If applicable and is being used and selecting the 'Purchase Order' payment method, an email will automatically be sent to you as confirmation. Payment must be made as set out in our Terms & Conditions;
By placing an order through our website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
If you have any other questions about how to place an order, please contact Customer Services directly.